About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

epiphanies at midnight...

lying in bed...after reading the different post cards from post secret...my wheels started turning...and i have come to this...

being that i am broke and that i can't afford christmas gifts at all this year...i have decided that i don't want any christmas gifts...it doesn't feel right accepting a gift from some one when i can't return the favor...sure you hear the "it's the thought that counts" idea being thrown around-and im sure after telling this to my mom that thats the first thing she will say-i think it's how much thought was put into that gift that makes it count...sure i could bake things or make something...but food gets eatin and for me to make something that i want to give to someone is going to cost me non-the-less since i would want it to be meaningful...so i would rather just be able to spend the holidays with my family and friends...with out recieving any gifts...i would feel guilty opening any presents given to me when i can't give them something in return...

ps...im getting sick again...and it sucks!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin