About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

i don't think i got it...

so i had my interview on monday…i got lost so i was like 10 minutes late…but i still thought it went really well…just tried to be me…and i seemed really qualified because of the type of work my last job was…

but she said she would have answer by the end of this week…i didn’t know if she meant yesterday or sunday…but i don’t think i got it…

i think i would have been fine with not getting the job…but i just had my mom give me that tone of like ‘i told you, you needed to…’ and commented on the fact of “well im guessing since they haven’t called you didn’t get the job”...it wasn’t even a question it was more of a comment…a comment full of disappointment…i can’t ever recall a time where she has ever said something like that to make me feel like i am right now…

im stuck…

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin