About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

writer's block...

when it comes to me and getting my school work done...i was gonna wake up at 11 to start...scratch that to try and start my essay which was technically due friday...i thought it would be essay to bust out since i knew what i wanted to write about and i had did something of an outline to help me...but this morning i decided to wake up at 12 instead of 11...and even though i did my outline it isn't really helping...i haven't written an essay who i don't how long and i have writters block...i don't think i have enough information to write it...i don't even think i have enough bull shit to finish it either...

but i still found a way to come on here to write instead of getting my essay together...and the things that sucks more is that even when i get done with my essay i still have to read my chapter and do a my response for that...which i honestly don't know how i am gonna do that when i am practically falling asleep right now...

i was thinking about going to the florida state fair today but i now i don't think i am gonna get to go...i might go next saturday since i will be getting my unemployment money friday so maybe i will be able to go then...i have never been and it would be nice to get to go this year...

...im tired still...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin