About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

awh piss...

so the taco bell near my house is closed for renovations...no chaullupas for me...at least not for awhile...then i was looking in my bag and i found the lense to my camera sticking out but it wasn't on...but now when i try to turn it on it makes a clicking noise...so im pretty sure its broken now...and what i need to figure out now is if i can get it fixed or if i should just buy a new camera with the few paychecks i get...not to sure yet...i mean i've been wanting a new camera so maybe i will just set aside some money after i pay my ticket to get a new camera...

ive got a head cold now...i don't know what i hate more...chest colds or head colds...i know my eyes can bother me every now and again...but man do they hurt more than ever...thank God for tylonol night time cold medicine...i haven't slept that good in a while...

oh...and sometime this week i need to catch up on whatever homework i need to catch up on...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin