About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Friday, April 18, 2008

oh shit...look at me go...

wow...i'm on a fucking roll today...i not only got my chapter for western humanities read today...but i also got my quiz and discussion done...i not only got an A on my quiz but i am also responding to other peoples posts too...im so fucking stoked right now...and hungry...but also kind of concerned since i have a research paper on god knows what due by sunday...but to be honest i think i will be okay...because believe it or not...i can actually write...and as long as i bust my butt getting some research done tomorrow i will have it written by sunday...then next week is the second to last week of school and i can work on all the shit i have to catch up on...and honestly it ain't to much...seriously i have been banging...

this is one of my responses that i did...i could have gone on for a while with this one...but i stopped myself...and i don't plan on going on about it here either...because it would take a long fucking time to write...but maybe in my spare time i will finish it up...

I thought I would post this here since you were talking about the "Age of Terror". I had no idea that this period (for how ever long it will last) was called the Age of Terror. It's going to be 7 years this year since the attacks and I don't understand how our country could still be consumed by fear. I'm sure someone is going to blame our President, and maybe we should, but isn't it about time we pull our selves out of the Age of Terror? I mean our country knows what can happen when a disaster can happen, and it's not just attacks, remember the Hurricanes? So why is it that we can't be ready to build our selves back up after a disaster? We should know by now, our country may be young, but we have been through plenty to have come up with a basic idea to pick our selves up when we fall down, right? Or am I being to naive to believe that America is strong enough to not live in fear?

I think to many people rely on the President to pull us out of a mess (which he should since he is the fricken Commander in Chief), but I think we should also be able to rely on each other too? But then again, if the majority of the country is still living in "fear" this might be a problem.


but im not gonna let school bring me down...im going out tonight with the girls...kind of excited since i haven't hung out with nhung in a couple of weeks and we are gonna go to the rack for dinner...then sunday i am going to the beach theatre with liz to see the wizard of oz...it's only a quarter and they have ten cent popcorn...so it should be fun!and i am considering writing about my fun filled week...but that's if i find the time to care this weekend to actually write about it...

...i said what what in the butt...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin