About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

McCain Supporters Make Me Laugh...

Note: It's not all McCain supporters, but the majority of you are just talking bananas!

You really do, because of how ridiculous you all really are. Sure, I would be just as upset if Obama had lost, but I wouldn't be angry and I wouldn't cry! And I sure as hell wouldn't cry out that I am moving out of Amercia! Seriously! Stop being morons.

I just watched McCain speak and if he can respect Obama then you sure as hell can too. You hung on every word McCain spoke, why don't you continue to listen to what he has to say and get over the fact that he lost.

And if after McCain's speech and Obama's speech after winning the presidency, you can't believe that the next four years will be better then the last eight, then I honestly hope you do leave. Because you have obviously forgotten what it means to be an American.

I'm done now...

Obama's Victory Speech...



McCain's Concession Speech...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin