About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

kicking your kids crafts ass...

I'm in the Christmas gift mood! Well, only a little, I just finished my friends birthday gift and my brother's fiances Christmas gift, so I just need to start and finish about five more. Oh gosh, Christmas is next week and I honestly need to have them finished by Sunday since I'm leaving for Minnesota on Tuesday. But, no worries, I'll have it all done by then and I'll be ready for the cold ass weather going on up in Minnesota. and honestly, I don't even think cold ass weather even really gives the correct definition of what the weather is like up there! I've been looking at the temperature for the past month and a half and I think the highest I've seen was like 38 and the low was like negative 2! Seriously, I don't even think I can actually comprehend out cold that really is. I'm a full blown Florida girl, I enjoy the fact that I can still hang out at the beach in the middle of December, I like that I can wear my flip flops ALL YEAR, I like the fact that I don't have to pay out the ass for winter clothes either! Ok, I'm just ranting now, but the point is that Minnesota will be unbearably cold to someone like me.

Kathryn's Virginia Tech Picture Frames...
Virginia Tech Gift


Rachel's Lightning Building Blocks...Lightning Blocks...


Bringing back good memories!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin