About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Friday, December 26, 2008

on the new computer...

That I got for Christmas! Yep, new computer, my own computer! One that I don't have to share either! I get to put what ever I want on it, get to play with it whenever I want and I don't have to worry about giving it back to my mom when she asks for it! Yep, my computer, which I think I will call Pillow Pants. Why pillow pants, well that's because I've been wanting to name something that, and now I actually can name something. So this new computer's name will be Pillow Pants. And I finally got it to my liken too! All my stuff from my moms' computer is on here, I just have to worry bout buying or somehow getting a copy of Microsoft Word and possible Photoshop? Actually there is no question about it, I NEED photoshop! I miss is it dearly. So those are two things I definently need to make this computer even more amazingly me.

Today, we all went snowtubing. Can't remember the name of the place (I should probably google it and get back to you) but I did have a lot of fun! Went out for about to hours, all bundled up, trying to stay warm. Not much to really say about snowtubing, except that it was a lot of fun! I mean all you have to do is just sit there and enjoy it all. My brother said next year he would like to try and go snowboarding since the place also had a school and a few slopes to ski and snowboard on. I figured I could go to Bill Jackson's back home since they teach you down there too, they have an indoor ski ramp and I heard it's not that expensive.

Snowtubing


And I'm gonna end this one with a video that I didn't get to see on tv because they don't play Lightning games up here in Minnesota...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin