About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

ah...so this is how 2009 is supposed to look...

Exactly like 2008? No, there is a slight change, but honestly it seems to be the same. Saying good-bye to 2008 was fun! Spent those last few hours with Amber, Leilani, and Jen. And then spent the next few hours of the new year driving aound with a very drunk Leilani in the back of Jens van. Met up with Katie and continued to enjoy the beginnings of 2009! Didn't wake up until noon when I found I out I left my phone somewhere [no worries, It was recovered] and then spent the rest of the day with Nhung. But, January second turned out not to be as fun, since my kitty went missing on Friday.

That's her, snowball. And she is missed very much and we are hoping she comes home soon.

So, here are only a few things that are so 2009 already:

First Song...Never Think by Robert Pattinson...
First Slow Dance...With a wasted Leilani in Amber's drive way to the prom song from Twilight...
First Movie...Twilight...
New Word...Snart, A snart is when someone sneezes and farts at the same time.

And can I just point out how much Twilight has taken control of my life. I never planned for this to happen, but now all of sudden I'm reading the books a second time, seeing the movie for the fifth time, and throwing myself into any news that may or may not have anything to do with it. My friend said I'm like junkie in denial. Maybe I am, but I was never prepared for how much Twilight would take over me. It's insane!



Ps...started a new blog....How Bout No three.six.five...if you are reading this, then i believe it would beneficial to you to go and check it out. I just started it, but it is there.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin