About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Friday, January 23, 2009

how i spent most of my time...

Hahaha...this is so much fun. Getting to make these posters and such! It's called an Obamicon.Me and it doesn't seem like much, but it is a whole lot of fun. I've already made six of these things and favorited a few others. It's a great time waister, so if you are at work or are bored you should TOTALLY check this out. Ha...I'll probably end up making at least six more before the day is over.

On the other news front, it is pay day! And pay day means Erin is gonna go spend money that she needs to save, but will still buy things for her to enjoy! One of those things is this nifty camera called a Diana. They sell it at Urban Outfitters, so I'm gonna head over to Tampa once traffic calms down and pick up one of my own! It's a film camera, which is kinda fun for me. I love digital, but the kinds of pictures that this camera takes is amazing. I can't wait to start taking pictures with it. Kinda need to buy it first. So once I buy it, I'll end up blogging more about it, and then once I start taking pictures I'll start putting them up on here too!

2 comments:

Brahmin in Boston said...

Payday is sweet for me too! For the first few months I had this routine for me cut out for me - The day I was paid I used to go out shopping (I didn't blow up the whole money but came quite close to it!!).

Tried actively curbing it - so far been a bit successful (I like to think so)

Cody said...

Love the pic! I shall be making one of my very own soon... Thanks for the link!
P.S. Don't spend it all in one place...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin