About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

is this real life?

I thought this was absolutely hilarious. I found it on Giggle Sugar today while watching the kids and I could not stop laughing. The kids even thought it was funny [only because of how I was laughing though]. I don't ever remember being this drugged up from the dentist and the only time I was, I was 16 at the time and so drugged up from getting my wisdom teeth taken out that I couldn't keep my head up and was druling all over myself. Don't know what is funnier, me druling on myself or this kid. I'm going with the kid.

1 comment:

The Lush List said...

AHHHHH Thank you!!!!!
I love laughing out loud.

The kid's got the first line to Bohemian Rhapsody, man.

http://lushlist.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin