About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

we're going on an adeventure...

Since I went on the Scrapbook Treasure Hunt and I had so much fun on that, it kinda put me in the mood to do an actual scavenger hunt. So I started thinking (this that's what I like to do) about what kind of scavenger hunt I could do or even make up, and while I was talking to my friend Amber, I came up with making a scavenger hunt for the release of Twilight which comes out March 21st. And since I really had nothing to do yesterday afternoon, I started coming up with things to do for the hunt. Some of the things are kinda hard, some are pretty easy, but it's meant to be done with friends and to have a good time (without getting into trouble). I figured each task could have points assigned to them, but I didn't feel like doing that right now. Any way, here is the list of things I have come up with so far, and if you have any comments or new ideas to add to the list I would be greatly appreciated.


Extra Points: If you take every picture with a character 15 points if it’s just a picture, 25 points if it’s life size (the picture can either be in the background or a friend could make a mask and wear it when you are documenting the task being done)…

Go to a restaurant or store and take a picture with a fork (don’t do it at
home)…

Crash at
least 3 release parties, extra points for each extra one you go to…

Take
a picture of a menu that has a veggie burger on it…

Find something that
is not Twilight related with the word dazzle on it…

Go into a toy store
or the toy section of a store or a sports and play a game of baseball…

Try and play haki sack with a red apple…

Find a school in your
area that are the Spartans (bonus points if you get to take the picture with the
mascot)…

Find a old, red Chevy truck…

While in the toy section
or sports store find a volleyball and spike a friend in the head with it…

Make edible art (that is Twilight related, duh)…

Do this one
before it gets to dark (it’s scary being in the woods at night) and reinact any
scene that was shot in the woods…

Go around town posting wanted pictures
of a character and line from the movie that could go along with the wanted
poster [i.e. Wanted: Bella (put some picture of her on it) My own personal brand
heroin, please contact Edward Cullen]…

Plant a little cactus someone
where in your city…

Find someone with a cast [bonus points if they let you sign it with a Twilight related character name or line]…

Find a “Kiss Me I’m Irish” shirt…

Have a friend dress up as “butt crack” Santa…

(video) Recreate the prom scene (bonus points for dress wear and if it’s
with a stranger)…

Go to a nursery (bonus points if you actually get to
make compost)…

Find a menu that has mushroom ravioli on it…

Find
something that shows ones love for a cat…

Find a Volvo dealership (bonus
points if you actually get to sit in the car)…

Go to the bookstore and
find a book on Vampires or Werewolves or on Quileutes…

Find a worm (it
doesn’t have to be alive, you could just take a picture of some from a tackle
shop)…

Find a surf board (bonus points you put on a wet suit)…

Buy a pack of twizlers…

(video) Start talking to a stranger and
at some point tell them the Cullens don’t come here…

(video) Start a
conversation with a stranger and drop the word “dazzle” at least 10 times…

Climb a tree…

(video) Ask a stranger if they know how to get to
La Push…

Someone washing a car…

A CD with Clair de Lune on it…

You or a friend playing the piano…

Find someone dressed like
Vampire…

You or a friend trying on a prom dress…

Anything that
has do with ballet (bonus points for actually getting into a ballet studio)…

(video) Start a conversation with someone and tell them something they
can google…

Have a lettuce fight (bonus points if you get video of
throwing pieces of lettuce at strangers yelling “we’ll all be implicated if this
ends badly”)…

Find a deer crossing sign…

Put on a pair of
sunglasses that look like the Ray-Bans Edward was wearing (bonus points if they
are actual ray-bans)…

Find some cobbler...


So yeah, that's what I have come up with so far. I'm not thinking you can get all of them done if you start like the Sunday before the dvd comes out to the Tuesday it comes out, but it still might be a fun little thing to do to get ready for the dvd release.

[Note: I was going to post a video, but since youtube isn't working right now, and I'm having a hard time finding video's google that I want, I'll have to post a video later. I'm just a littl eirritated right now.]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin