About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

"What's in the Box?"

I was on JoBlo today and came across an article written by Joblo himself about two of my favorite things, movies and hockey! I've never heard the Florida Panther's announcer before this [never thought I would care either since they are our instate rival] but I couldn't help laughing at the lines this guy has for when someone scores a goal. Favorite one in my opinion "Your My Boy Blue!" And the line doesn't even have anything to do with scoring goals, but it's still really funny.



But even though it's awesome to have the combination of great movie lines involved with a goal, I'm still partial to the Lightning's radio announcer, Dave Mishkin and how he announces a goal [and yes I included this video because there is also a Dan Boyle hat trick in it too].

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin