About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Which one will you be getting?

I was browsing online last night and I came across the new Vanity Fair cover and the comedians featured in it. I looked at all the pictures and couldn't believe how well they were done. A couple of them were done so well you can't even tell who they really are the picture! And it's not even that they are amazing pictures [don't get me wrong, they really are] but it's just so funny to see these characters recreated by such a talented group comedians.

Then this morning I saw the new photos from the new Glamour magazine. Not as funny, but still really well done. They took the approach of great woman in history. And no doubt they did an amazing job with this photoshoot as well, but I'm kinda leaning more towards Vanity Fair. Visually the photos have a much higher quality in color and exposure [I have no idea what I'm talking about really, just kinda spouting our words that I think make since]. Any way, I think I'm gonna plan on buying the Vanity Fair magazine.







Can you guess who these acotrs and actress are? And who they are portraying?

1 comment:

Brahmin in Boston said...

It is truly master piece! I could recognize only Jack Black as Charlie Chaplain!
:-)

It is rumored that the New Moon Poster is released did you get to see that???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin