About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I did something a little crazy!

I decided to nominate this little blog for the Bloggers Choice Awards. Now I know I have no chance of winning (there are so many other amazing blogs out there that are far more better and deserve to win) but I thought it might be a simple way to get my blog out into the world more. I am really trying, I'm just taking baby steps, I've never really wanted to put this out there, but I am having more fun writing here that I kinda want to be able to share it with more people! So, for the few who read this blog, if you have the time, I nominated the blog for a couple categories, and I'd love it if I could walk away from the awards with more then one vote (from me, haha). If you can, THANKS, and if you can't, I totally understand you guys are busy, I love you any way for even coming on here and reading! So THANKS!
My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff! My site was nominated for Best Hobby Blog!

And so I leave you on this note, it may be a sad one, but I'm trying to pull your heart strings so you can go vote for me (hahaha, let me know if it works)...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I voted :) and seriously, did you read my about me? THANKS. hahah.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin