About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

You wanna see something really scary?

I came home from hanging out at the beach and the mall. After I finished trying to eat my crap dinner, I turned on the TV and found one of the best movies ever! I remember watching it as a kid sometimes, even getting to watch the original bits from the TV show were always fun to watch. If you don't know what it is that I am talking about, I'm speaking of the Twilight Zone the movie. I always like watching it whenever it's on TV (not sure if it's out on DVD). This is one of the scariest bits from the TV show, kinda scared the crap out of me as a kid too:

Yeah, remember that scene from the Matrix, yeah, totally ripped it off from this movie. The other really scary, but AWESOME bit of this movie is the Nightmare at 20000 Feet. John Lithgow did such a great job reinventing the role that William Shatner created.

I kinda enjoy the 80's version over the original. The creature is way more scarier (and I was gripping the chair with how freaked out I was when he shook his finger), look at John Lithgow, the man really is at the top of his game right here (maybe this isn't the best example, but he still did a remarkable job), and of course the ending is awesome. Totally goes full circle with Dan Aykroyd back in. "Want to see something really scary?"

"...I Love Credence."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin