About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let's go back.

I decided to go back and start reading snippets from my previous blogs and the one thing I miss is how short I kept them. Did you see how long my last one was? Not that it needed to be short (I was talking about a two day road trip and all the shenanigans I got into with my friends) but it was still really long. So I'm gonna try and go back to my previous blog style. Oh, and continue to talk about movies! I know the last one was about a movie, but the ones before that really weren't so definitely need to start that back again!

And on that note, I bring you this! I'm sure you have seen it, but I get SO excited watching this!


I don't know what it is about the trailer, but I am just to excited to finally see this. I think it has a lot to do with that it is bringing me back to my childhood and the music they choose for the trailer (if you can tell me what the music is I think I would love you).

1 comment:

Stephen Baird said...

i totally love your blog title photo. that is really cool.
nikonsniper

Blog Widget by LinkWithin