About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Change is in the air.

So for some reason I have gotten tried of reading those Twilight fanfics (well not really, but the one I started to read is really annoying now). I have also gotten tired at looking at the layout I have right now for this blog, I'm never really happy about the new background, but the change can usually hold me over till the next time I get an urge to have something new.

On that note, I am deciding to do an over haul on this blog. Combine tags so I don't have as many (seriously, do I need to mention every movie I put on one of my movie lists in the tags), make the side bar more organized (if any one knows how to do a three column page, I would love to hear from you) and of course the look. I need something that goes along with that picture I already have (that really is the only thing I want to keep, haha, that is the one thing I always love about this blog). I can't do to many changes though, I tried a new template for like three seconds until I realized that things were overlapping and the movie trailers weren't fitting.

I can't have someone else do it, I have to much pride when it comes to my creativity, so I am downloading a temporary version of photoshop (oh how I wish I could really own it, I LOVE photoshop) and will be working out that late into the night.

While it is downloading, I am going dabble in cooking again and read up on some HTML and other need to know basics so I can make this blog better!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin