About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Beauties of Florida Weather

Tonight was a pretty cool night over in my area. Well, not that cool, it was actually pretty humid and hot out, not the kind of weather that one would really enjoy being out in. But I had to take my aunts' dogs out for a walk and I got witness some of the coolest effects of a storm. No rain, no thunder really, just LIGHTNING! Now you are probably asking what kind of intelligent person goes out in a lightning storm. Well, first I'm not that intelligent, haha (my brother would agree with that) but let's just say even though I know better, I also figured it wasn't bed enough for me to really worry about getting struck by lightning. And because I decided to be a little stupid I was lucky enough to get some of shots of this very cool weather.






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin