About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Monday, June 22, 2009

Glad to be back to the theater.

That is the one thing I have found to be the best part of having money now is being able to go to the movies. Sure I went to a couple movies when I was unemployed but other people had to pay for me so now that I am making my own money I can pay for my self! So since I have been working this is what I have seen...

STAR TREK


THE HANGOVER


DRAG ME TO HELL


It's not much with how many movies that have been out, but I plan on seeing more movies this week. There is a theater over in Largo that does $1 movies during the week so I'm thinking bout going and seeing something else. Not sure what though. Maybe I will go see the Hangover again (totally worth seeing multiple times).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin