About Me

My photo
St. Petersburg, Florida

Followers...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What to name her?


I need to get a better picture of her, but she is my newest nifty find this week! A friend of mine told me about her and how the owners were having trouble finding her a home (if they couldn't find her one, they were going to have to take her to the pound). When my mom heard this, she said "yes, yes, yes" which prompted me to call Lauren and give her a heads up as to where this cute little grey ball of fluff will have a new home.

Picked her up this afternoon, she was a little up set about having to leave her mom, but she hasn't cried since we got home. She's is just kinda chilling in my room under my dresser. Hopefully she will get used to it all, it's a lot. Also have to make sure she gets along with our other cat, Clementine.

My creation


Now to the most important part. Naming her! I have a few ideas, but would love to hear if any one has any other ideas. The list so far is Atreyu (from the Never Ending Story), Beatrix or Kiddo (both from Kill Bill), Angela (my brothers pick, from the Office, since Angela loves cats), and Nubian (from Chasing Amy).

Let me know what you think bout those names and if you have any suggestions, let me know, because on the note I end with the newest song I downloaded on itunes (heard it on the local radio station).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I really like Beatrix :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin